The Fair of Production Technologies, Metal Processing and Machine Construction NORTEC in Hamburg will last from January 23 to January 26, 2018. It is a well-known specialist exhibition organized in northern Germany for 30 years. Every year over 400 companies from 16 countries take part in this event. This event is an alternative to the Hannover Messe trade fair for partner search in Germany and northern Europe.
The fair is intended for companies operating in the following areas:
– subcontractors of parts, components, modules and subassemblies;
– semi-finished products made of metal and plastics;
– machining technologies;
– plastic working, cutting and perforating sheets;
– construction of machines and production lines;
– machines for welding and refining;
– machine tool accessories;
– numerical control and computer techniques;
– equipment and devices for production plants;
– electronics and electrics, production automation;
– 3-D printing, prototyping, manufacturing technologies.
The occurrence of the Metal Processing Cluster is implemented thanks to the support of the House of Eastern Poland in Brussels.
The premise of the presentation at the stand is the participation of companies from five provinces of Eastern Poland.